Call for Abstract
Changes State, Economy, Public Health and Society
January 16-17, 2022
Organized by: Center for Academic & Professional Career Development and Research (CAPCDR)
The Center for Academic & Professional Career Development and Research (CAPCDR) is going to organize a two-day long International e-Conference on January 16-17, 2022. The theme of the e-Conference is ‘Changes State, Economy, Public Health and Society’.
The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Changes State, Economy, Public Health and Society. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of social science.
Selected abstracts will be invited to submit their full paper for publication and presentation in the Conference. All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN No. in the form of e-Book. Best papers will be considered for publication in peer reviewed academic journal. The journal is also approved and indexed by global research communities.
Abstract Submission Guideline:
- Email your ABSTRACT to email@example.com under the conference code: CSEPHS
- Send the abstract in one single word file and write the paper title, author(s) name(s), affiliation (s) and abstract with 5-6 keywords. Please write a short bio underneath of the abstract (not exceeding 150 words)
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words
- Front: Times New Roman (Size: Heading 14 and Text 12)
- Language: English
Publication Fees: Presentation, Contribution Certificate, Abstract e-Book, Journal Article (Free)
Key Dates to Be Remembered:
- Last Date for ABSTRACT submission: 30th November 2021
- Notification of acceptance of selected ABSTRACT: 15th December 2021
- Full paper submission deadline: 31st December 2021
Conference Link: http://capdr.org/iccsephs/