Download PDF Flyer
The Center for Academic & Professional Career Development and Research (CAPCDR) is going to organize a two-day long International e-Conference on October 2-3, 2021. The theme of the e-Conference is ‘Microeconomic Impacts of COVID-19 Pandemic’.
International Conference on Microeconomic Impacts of COVID-19 Pandemic aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Microeconomics. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Microeconomics.
Selected abstracts will be invited to submit their full paper for publication and presentation in the Conference. All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN No. in the form of e-Book. Best papers will be considered for publication in peer reviewed academic journal. The journal is also approved and indexed by global research communities.
Abstract Submission Guideline:
- Email your ABSTRACT to email@example.com under the title: Microeconomic Impacts of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Send the abstract in one single word file and write the paper title, author(s) name(s), affiliation (s) and abstract. Please write a short bio underneath of the abstract (not exceeding 150 words)
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words
- Front: Times New Roman (Size: Heading 14 and Text 12)
- Language: English
Publication Fees: Presentation, Contribution Certificate, Abstract e-Book, Journal Article (Free)
Key Dates to Be Remembered:
- Last Date for ABSTRACT submission: 15th August 2021
- Notification of acceptance of selected ABSTRACT: 25th August 2021
- Full paper submission deadline: 15th September 2021
Conference Link: http://capdr.org/conferences/